Re: Amorphophallus from Thailand

Hi Bernhard,
I'm not sure if I had answered your email already, but yes, the albus (may be yunnanense but looks more like albus) which came from Kaichen in 1999 or 2000 listed as A-101, is hardy and proliferates here in my garden in NJ. As with some konjac and dunii tubers, the very largest may rot over winter. However I have had no problem with konjac blooming but yet to see a dunnii bloom and a repeat of the albus.
Aroid-L mailing list