Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2007 19:23:23 +0100
Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Amorphophallus from Thailand
From: bonaventure@optonline.net
To: Discussion of aroids

Hi Bernhard, I'm not sure if I had answered your email already, but
yes, the albus (may be yunnanense but looks more like albus) which
came from Kaichen in 1999 or 2000 listed as A-101, is hardy and
proliferates here in my garden in NJ. As with some konjac and
dunii tubers, the very largest may rot over winter. However I have had
no problem with konjac blooming but yet to see a dunnii bloom and a
repeat of the albus. Bonaventure