Re: Natural fungicide

  • Subject: Re: Natural fungicide
  • From: "Michael Mahan" <agavestar@covad.net>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2007 14:43:38 -0800

Cinnamon , been using it for years on tubers ,orchids, aroids , agaves ,
anything else that gets rot or fungus , seems to work the best of anything
chemical I've ever used . With storage of tubers ,I cover the tuber with a
thick coat of it right out of the ground while it's still damp.
Orchids,aroids any cut gets a heavy dose even before the sap runs . crown
rot, I clean the rot out then pack the crown with it while still damp .
Seems to work best when applied to a damp, fresh cut or cleaning as it helps
seal & protect . On succulents it speeds the callusing off process . Never
lost a philo cutting since I started using it . ants hate it ! . I'm gonna
try it on a tree stump that is covered with fungus just to see the effect
.... Mike