Natural fungicide

  • Subject: Natural fungicide
  • From: "Molly Day" <mollyday1@gmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2007 17:46:54 -0600

Hi Everyone -
I hope you don't mind but I put your ideas about natural fungicides into my little garden blog at
I didn't use anyone's name and I'm not sure anyone actually reads the blog
 so you are safe from unwanted fame.
Yes, I read every word you write but understand little so I mostly lurk.

Martha in Muskogee OK
pen name Molly Day
Aroid-L mailing list