Amorphophallus propagation

  • Subject: Amorphophallus propagation
  • From: "Motta, Marco" <Marco.Motta@andrew.com>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2009 10:29:00 +0000

I have read the article about “micropropagation of Aroid” on aroid web site, you can find here:

http://www.aroid.org/horticulture/tculture.php

But unfortunately some link don’t work, the page was removed, anyone can help me?

Below the missing page link:

"Plant Tissue Culture for Home Gardeners"

http://www.une.edu.au/~agronomy/AgSSrHortTCinfo.html

"Tissue Culture in the Home Kitchen"

http://www2.labs.agilent.com/botany/cp/slides/tc/tc.htm

BR