Re: Blue Anthuriums - cont...

Well said Corey, and I heartily agree.....being a nurseryman I am constantly affronted by the newest and latest bad fads...so to speak...and whether orchids, tulips or dahlias...I much prefer the species over the hybrids. The philo's I'm speaking of are of an unusual leaf color...such that the first time I spied one I laughed at such a gaudy plastic replica....then discovered it was a real plant with orange red foliage...it looked all the world for plastic....I can't remember the name of it...the next time I wander through the Greenhouses I shall see if they still carry it....

Mr. Kyle Fletcher Baker, MCN
Maine Zone 5