Re: Blue Anthuriums

I completely agree with Corey.

Carol M.

>>> Corey W <cewickliffe@gmail.com> 11/16/2011 3:18 PM >>>
Some of the new philodendrons? Dare I ask?

I am a species fan, but still love some hybrids as they can bring out some real quirks of the genetics (as long as you preserve the species as well!) but these "short cuts" just for a buck (dyes, glitter, paint, etc) really horrify me a lot of times. It makes me wish people would just buy the fake ones that look like that. I feel sad that people can't even like the plant for itself as a living thing :( Now even plants must be modified beyond nature just to add to our sensory overload!

Corey