Re: Blue Anthuriums - now Philo

  • Subject: Re: Blue Anthuriums - now Philo
  • From: Susan B <honeybunny442@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2011 05:40:40 -0800 (PST)

I think you're thinking of Prince of Orange.  There's also a yellow variety, I think.

The philo's I'm speaking of are of an unusual leaf color...such that the first time I spied one I laughed at such a gaudy plastic replica....then discovered it was a real plant with orange red foliage...it looked all the world for plastic...
Mr. Kyle Fletcher Baker, MCN
Maine Zone 5

Aroid-L mailing list