Re: Wind

  • Subject: Re: Wind
  • From: DAVID LEEDY <djleedy@sbcglobal.net>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2011 06:02:29 -0800 (PST)

Thank you Jonathan.  The cinder block idea is certainly worth considering.

I am concerned that the wind will bend/break the petiole/peduncle.  If I used a normal stake (e.g. bamboo), there is nothing to hold a tie (plastic or ?) in place on the plant, so it has to be on the stake.  I might use a little larger stake and staple the tie in place.  Just wondering what others had tried or thought of.

Thanx.

David