Re: Fwd: Trip

  • Subject: Re: Fwd: Trip
  • From: tm8ters4u@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 11:58:36 -0500

Mahogany Tree Seed Pods

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 22, 2011, at 6:26 PM, The Silent Seed <santoury@aol.com> wrote:

Hey gang
I'm back - I did end up in South Florida - and came back with a very full car - photos to come - But for right now - what the heck is this? For anybody familiar with South Floridian trees. I doubt they are ripe (argh! I want seeds) - but they are rock hard - take a peep and let me know what you think. Just arrived back at 4 pm today.

Aroid-L mailing list
Aroid-L mailing list