Re: Arum cyrenaicum

  • Subject: Re: Arum cyrenaicum
  • From: "D. Christopher Rogers" <branchiopod@gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2013 11:12:20 -0600

Hiyer, Don!

What you suggest should work. Keep it cool to warm in your glass house. It should do fine. I grow this species along with A. italicum, A. hygrophilum, A. dioscoridis, and A. sintenesi outdoors year 'round here in Kansas ( I live between Lawrence, Oskaloosa and Tonganoxie). I just keep it under lots of mulch during the winter and it comes up fine in spring.

Good luck!