help for identification of a philodendron

  • Subject: help for identification of a philodendron
  • From: Valentine Tibère <tibere@tzib.net>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2013 13:40:21 +0100

I am  a writer specialized in chocolate and keen on plants. I make an incursion in the flowers the most illustrated in meso-american iconography and I am trying to identify the philodendron of codex badianus. Is it a saggitifolium  (alias sanguineum) despite her leaves are indented or a melanochrysum but the inflorescence is not red ?

Thanks for your help and advice

Valentine Tibere

Valentine Tibère

Tél: +336 16 49 29 14