Re: Araceae of Sunda Flickr site

  • Subject: Re: Araceae of Sunda Flickr site
  • From: "D. Christopher Rogers" <branchiopod@gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2013 14:11:25 -0600

Wow, Peter!

Thank you!! The photo galleries and the publications are great resources!!!

You are awesome!!

Happy days,
Christopher

On Tue, Nov 19, 2013 at 1:21 AM, Peter Boyce <phymatarum@gmail.com> wrote:
Folks

We've spent some time uploading images to our Flickr site recently. Although there is a LONG way to go until we'd care to call it comprehensive, it is taking shape.

For anyone new to aroid-l, our publications are for the most part available to download from the IAS website:

Finally, our DropBox site has a very considerable body of aroid publications, including most of the key early literature, and also Genera of Araceae. Please contact me privately about being added to the access list:

Peter & Sin Yeng

--
D. Christopher Rogers

Affiliate, Invertebrate Zoology, Biodiversity Institute, The University of Kansas
http://invertebratezoology.biodiversity.ku.edu/

Associate Editor, Journal of Crustacean Biology http://www.thecrustaceansociety.org/

Southwest Association of Freshwater Invertebrate Taxonomists SAFIT.ORG

HC SVNT CRVSTACEORVM