Araceae of Sunda Flickr site

  • Subject: Araceae of Sunda Flickr site
  • From: Peter Boyce <phymatarum@gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2013 15:21:25 +0800

Folks

We've spent some time uploading images to our Flickr site recently. Although there is a LONG way to go until we'd care to call it comprehensive, it is taking shape.

For anyone new to aroid-l, our publications are for the most part available to download from the IAS website:

Finally, our DropBox site has a very considerable body of aroid publications, including most of the key early literature, and also Genera of Araceae. Please contact me privately about being added to the access list:

Peter & Sin Yeng