Re: Small aroids

This plant you mention is Syngonium rayi. It was collected in Costa Rica at
the La Selva Biological Research Station. The plant grows in very deep shade
as a terrestrial, creeping along the ground. It was collected in 1985 and was
finally identified in 1991 by Croat. Check with Tom for more details.

Donna Atwood
Selby Gardens