Re: Small aroids

Jonathan,

This plant you mention is Syngonium rayi. It was collected in Costa Rica at
the La Selva Biological Research Station. The plant grows in very deep shade
as a terrestrial, creeping along the ground. It was collected in 1985 and was
finally identified in 1991 by Croat. Check with Tom for more details.

Donna Atwood
Selby Gardens
selbyhort@aol.com