Re: Small aroids writes:
 > This plant you mention is Syngonium rayi. It was collected in Costa Rica at
 > the La Selva Biological Research Station.
Donna, and others,

My son will be participating in a 10th grade ecology class this summer
which will include a ten day trip to Costa Rica, with a stay at La Selva
Biological Research Station.  In preparation, he has to do a number of
research projects, involving reading articles on Costa Rican ecology and
then writing a report on what he has found.  If anyone has any
recommendations, especially concerning aroids, we would certainly love
to hear about them.  I only wish I could go, but they told me that
they had reached their limit!

Clear skies,
|Al Wootten, Slacktide, Sturgeon Creek at the Rappahannock|
|Astronomer (           |
|Personal homepage    |
|Deltaville, Virginia              (804)776-6369          |