Re: Small aroids

Bravo Donna!  Thank you so much for the i.d. on the Syngonium!  I had the
feeling that when I gave the description on this list, if it had been named
then I would hear about it.  Tom - can you provide any additional information,
or let me know what it was published in??
Thank you thank you!
Now - though it's not an aroid, I have a wonderful red-backed small microphylled
Selaginella that I've been growing for years which I believe I rec'd from Marie
Selby and was originally collected in Colombia - any i.d. information on
this non-aroid beauty??
- Jonathan