Re: New to AROID-L

>My name is Bjorn Malkmus, I am living in Frankfurt/Germany, studying
>Business Adminstration and dedicating most of my free time
>cultivating all kind of plants, indoors and outdoors ...
>As I would like to exchange some of these 'excessive' specimen, here
>is what I can offer:
>Arum elongatum
>Arum italicum
>Arum maculatum
>Arisaema triphyllum (~. A. atrorubens)
>Dracunculus canariense
>Sauromatum venosum

I have already resonded to Bjorn privately, regarding his offer, but can
anyone give me any other information regarding Arum elongatum?

Don Martinson
dmartin@post.its.mcw.edu

"Existing order thrives upon ignorance and lies.
Objective truth and individual reason are feared above all."

Jimmy Johnson - "Arlo & Janis"