RE: Bog Gardens - Aroids which will thrive in one?

Hello Aroidians,

	I read about an effort to set up a bog garden and I was wondering
if I might be able to do the same in an old 20 gal. aquarium I have which is
outside and cracked glass in back (casualty of the cold snap we had last year.
It has a base of old aquatic plants in it to form what could be classified as
a miniature bog.  Does anyone have any suggestions as to how to develop a bog
garden and especially what species of Aroids would thrive in a bog garden.

I am in Houston, TX zone 9a Upper Texas Gulf Coast.

       William M. Groth
       groth@ruf.rice.edu
       Senior Staff Auditor
       Internal Audit Department