Re: Philodendron aerial roots

>Hello:
>
>Awhile back I wrote about Philodenron "Xanadu" and
>all the aerial roots that it was producing.
>
>Question: when I divide and repot this thing, what
>should I do  with these roots? I shouldn't bury
>them, should I? Snip them off?
>
>Sue Haffner

Sue,

I have buried the plant deeper when aerial were emerging and have had
excellent results, especially when you pot up the plants in large pots!

Jared Shortman

               **                PLANTFREAK                **
               **  2509 N. Campbell #338, Tucson, AZ 85719 **
               **  jared@libcong.com      (520)882-7060    **