Re: What Aroids Form Tubers on Leaves?

Dear Mark:  Sounds like Bulbifer to me I have some of
these plants that develops a White spathe w/redish color
inside of spath.  On first bulb I purchased it tow years
to get a spathe and produces a spathe every other year.
I saw no leaf this after the spathe which is not unusual
due the trmendous energy  spent on producing spath.  The
warts will produce a small plant next spring.  I plant
the bulblets as soon as mother plant dies.  Ray Maynard