More on Green Zantedeschia

Howdy All,

Just a little more on this green Zant.  The friend who is growing it
assures me that it is NOT a faded flower.  She was checking the plant
regularly because she had recently planted it out from a pot, then suddenly
realised that it was flowering.  There was definitely no other colour at
any time on the flower.

Also we realised today that it is obviously some sort of form of
Zantedeschia aethopica as it and Green Goddess are in flower along with
this green, but the other miniature Zants are only just starting to emerge.
 Unfortunately as it is only recently out of a pot I cannot yet determine
it's proper size.  It was planted out around 6 weeks ago, and the whole
plant (including flowers) is only around a foot high.

I hope I'm not boring people, just trying to track as many facts down as
possible to see whether we have something interesting on our hands, or
something mundane.

Cheers.

Paul Tyerman
(Canberra, Australia)