Re: Coco fiber (was Worm Castings)

  • To: Multiple recipients of list AROID-L <aroid-l@mobot.org>
  • Subject: Re: Coco fiber (was Worm Castings)
  • From: Lester Kallus <lkallus@earthlink.net>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2000 10:05:16 -0500 (CDT)

One very good reason for my bothering...  I can't find a local source for
composted bark and it's so heavy that it will cost a fortune to ship.

If anyone knows of a Long Island source or if anyone is driving from Orchid
country to Long Island and is willing to bring some, please let me know :-)

Otherwise, I'm stuck either paying a fortune for composted bark or else
finding some alternative.

        Les