Re: alocasia sinuata

  • Subject: Re: alocasia sinuata
  • From: "brian williams" <pugturd50@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 23:53:05 -0500 (CDT)

Tony I have an Alocasia sinuata. This plants has grown to 7ft but has yet to
flower for me. I have also dug the thing up every year to keep it safe from
our zone 6 winters. I have noticed each year a miss a few pup and they have
survived our winters. Though I don't think a larger bulb would survive. The
smaller tubers lasted threw 3 weeks of weather below 30 degrees. Also had
Amorphophallus albus make it threw that same winter. THANKS