Re: Amorphophallus Propagation

  • Subject: Re: Amorphophallus Propagation
  • From: StroWi@t-online.de (StroWi)
  • Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 23:53:27 -0500 (CDT)

Petra,

do you maybe have some pictures of the leaf and/or petiole cutting method so
that it is more understandable for me (and mybe others) how this kind of
vegetative propagation works with Amorphs?
Or would you know a site where the methods are visualized?

I heard from Wilbert before that these methods are also used with A.titanum, but
I am afraid I did not get it how it is really done.

It would be great to get some advise.

Greetings,
Bernhard.
Dollbergen/Germany