Re: [aroid-l] Amorphophallus inside

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] Amorphophallus inside
  • From: Paul Tyerman ptyerman@ozemail.com.au
  • Date: Sat, 05 Oct 2002 11:42:20 +1000

>August, when they all burned out and went dormant.  Sadly, no offsets or
>increase in size.   I'm going to try a large one next spring and leave it

Interesting to hear your experiences with indoors.  Had never thought of
them inside, but as you say the growth would be very cool in Spring.  For
that matter I think that Dracunculus would be the same <grin>.

Glad you shared your experiences.  Must try it myself now!!

Paul Tyerman

Growing.... Galanthus, Erythroniums, Fritillarias, Cyclamen, Crocus,
Cyrtanthus, Liliums, Hellebores, Aroids, Irises plus just about anything
else that doesn't move!!!!!