Re: [aroid-l] amorphs inside

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] amorphs inside
  • From: GeoffAroid@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2002 17:25:08 EDT

In a message dated 7/10/02 16:47:07, story@caltech.edu writes:

>Just curious what your conditions are in terms of humidity and temperature,
>including diurnal variation.  Can I also assume these are grown near a
>facing window?

Hi Randy,
My windows face due east so get full morning sun until about mid or late
morning then bright for the rest of the day. Temperature is very uniform on
the whole, about low 70s on average. Humidity is rather high because I have
so many plants in the room plus our climate is fairly cool/humid on average;
I would guess the average is about 50 percent humidity. Of course as the
plants get too large they have to go elsewhere, either into a greenhouse or
if they are tough enough into the garden for the summer.