[aroid-l] HID Lights

  • Subject: [aroid-l] HID Lights
  • From: "Cooper, Susan L." SLCooper@scj.com
  • Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 11:15:17 -0500

Good work on the FAQ, Randy!
I confess the HID lights threw me for a bit- until Aha! High Intensity
Discharge Lights.  Thank heavens for the internet.
I've seen these in greenhouses (UW-Madison Botanical Dept).  But does anyone
use them for home use?  And what sort, etc?
There are many different types, and not as expensive as I thought.... I
think I just thought of what I want for Christmas!