Re: [aroid-l] HID Lights

In message <200210111630.g9BGU0ne019325@chamber.cco.caltech.edu>, Randy

I operate three to four 400 watt metal halide and sodium lights in
various situations. I have never been visited by the law in the U.K.
I find them very good for most plants and the heat and consequent water
evapouration are very good for heat and humidity.
Plants that have grown a little in the G/House during summer, spurt in
to hectic growth in the autumn when brought under the lights.

David

 Story <story@caltech.edu> writes

--
David Thornton  Manchester (u.k) zone 8b

                Homepage http://www.dave-aroid.demon.co.uk