Re: [Aroid-l] greenhouse questions

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] greenhouse questions
  • From: "Susan Cooper" <coops@execpc.com>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2004 09:21:12 -0400

Personally I'd like to see these online, I will be building a
greenhouse soon and am sure I will have questions too!

> Hi Mary
> I'd certainly be very happy to help out as best I can. Fire away!
> Pete
to answer lots of questions (off list) about greenhouse growing?
>   I suddenly realize that I really don't know the first thing about
growing plants in a greenhouse having grown them inside a house, and
outdoors, for years and years.
>   I'm in central Iowa, US, and right now temperatures are freezing at
night and in the 50-70F during the day. (Sorry Wilbert but that's what
my thermometer says, Fahrenheit.) My plants are in the neighbor's
garage (long story) for another week until the greenhouse is finished.
(I hope it's just a week. So do my neighbors.)