[Aroid-l] Amorphophallus information

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] Amorphophallus information
  • From: Troy & Izumi <hachiya@indosat.net.id>
  • Date: Sun, 03 Oct 2004 16:23:28 +0800

Hello group

At the risk of appearing like I am only ever here to sell stuff, I have some new things available on my web site.
I have also collected information and taken pics of some of the Amorphophallus species I have seen in Java and Sumatra, and most of it is already on-line.
There are still a few images and info on beccarii, variabilis and hirsutus that have yet to go up but what is already up can be seen here:

If nothing else I hope the information is of use to people growing any of these plants.

Cheers, Troy.