Re: [Aroid-l] greenhouse

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] greenhouse
  • From: "Jeff Rosenstiel" <jjjj4@comcast.net>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2004 19:15:08 -0500

I have to tell yea, that both the "neighbor's garage"and mine have been known to house plants on very cool nights, or when I have been known to move way to much out early in the spring,  Makes for a easy way to put them out of harms way for the night.
I agree with the 65 for temps, ( keeps the heating bills down) moving air, and lights threw out the green house to make up for the lack of hours of sun, in the dead of winter here.
Have the same problems here with living in the middle of pines and oaks here, finding a ideal spot for the greenhouse was not possible.
Jeff