RE: [Aroid-l] greenhouse

  • Subject: RE: [Aroid-l] greenhouse
  • From: "MJ Hatfield" <mjhatfield@oneota.org>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 06:51:52 -0500

I am not going to have banks of lights other than good lighting to see. I figure that the greenhouse will be so much better than inside my house that lights aren’t a necessity. Also, keeping lights on in a greenhouse in the front yard could bother neighbors especially since I’ve been on a crusade in this neighborhood to have outside lights turned off at night (except when one is coming home late or having company) so that we (I) can see the stars at night.  (I’ve even purchased a downward pointing light for the neighbor who insists that a pole light protects his house. But that’s another story.)

It has twin wall polycarbonate side walls and triple wall poly on the roof.

Aroid-l mailing list