Re: [Aroid-l] Request: Amorphophallus plant material for research

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Request: Amorphophallus plant material for research
  • From: Bryan Lampl <blampl1@earthlink.net>
  • Date: Fri, 08 Oct 2004 00:28:04 -0400

I may be able to offer a few small offsets for your testing. I have A.
dunnii, variabilis, and yunnanensis. they are all new offsets from the
parent tuber, so they would be small and haven't had a growth cycle yet.
they are all dormant now, so shipping is easy. if they can be used, let me

Bryan Lampl