[Aroid-l] The big A. paeonifolius

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] The big A. paeonifolius
  • From: "LARIANN GARNER" <AROIDIAN@worldnet.att.net>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2004 16:38:17 -0400

Hi all,
Just in case the bidding for Scott's paeonifolius tuber gets out of range for some of you, I wanted to let everyone know that I also have some tubers of that plant that I originally got from Bob Delaney (as Scott did his).  I acquired mine in 1980.  I am interested in trading for Alocasias, preferably not tissue culture derived.
Best Regards,
LariAnn Garner
Aroidia Research
Aroid-l mailing list