[Aroid-l] Aroideana 28

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] Aroideana 28
  • From: "Derek Burch" <derek@horticulturist.com>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 08:02:49 -0400

It is time for the annual editor's call for papers. Deadline for submission
for consideration for Aroideana 28 is January 15, 2005.

Let me repeat the offer to give whatever assistance necessary to potential
authors. I should like to use personal growing/collecting/etc experiences to
broaden the appeal of the issue. I should prefer to receive at least the
first version of a paper electronically (word attachment to email works very
well for me). derek@horticulturist.com is my email address.
The instructions to authors are inside the front cover of each issue, and
are on the IAS website (go to 'Aroideana'). They may look alarming, but
really don't apply to grower's reports, and the professional taxonomists do
these things anyway wherever they are submitting.

Need I say "the sooner I get papers the better"?    Derek

Aroid-l mailing list