RE: [Aroid-l] Identification Help

  • Subject: RE: [Aroid-l] Identification Help
  • From: "Michael Pascall" mickpascall@hotmail.com
  • Date: Sat, 01 Oct 2005 09:02:28 +1000

Mike , Wilbert has helped me many times , and I now know that there seems to be many different forms of this sp.
A.krauesi . You cannot ID by just the foliage , and even if the flower seems diferent , I am betting it will be krausei , pity you did not cut the spathe to expose the 'naughty bits '

Michael Pascall,