[Aroid-l] P. spritus-sancti

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] P. spritus-sancti
  • From: "Steve Lucas Exotic Rainforest" steve@exoticrainforest.com
  • Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2006 19:56:53 -0500

I received several nice responses to my request for photos of P. spiritus-sancti and offer thanks to you all.  Betsy Feuerstein sent this photo which is absolutely perfect for my needs.  It came as a nearly black and white having lost most of it's color and I colorized it as best possible.  I am attaching both versions in hopes the original photographer will recognize it as I would like to know who took the photo before using it.  It apparently was used by IAS at an auction.  If anyone recognizes the photo and knows who took it I'd appreciate knowing.  If the photo is the property of the IAS I'll gladly credit IAS, I just want to know who owns it before posting it as part of my illustration of this plant species
Steve Lucas

Aroid-l mailing list