From: Alice Nicolson <taxonomy@verizon.net>
To: aroid-l@gizmoworks.com
Sent: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 12:19 pm
Subject: [Aroid-l] bulbifer bulb

Help - I have  young Amorphophallus bulbifer plant, grown from seed,
and the current leaf has a bulbil , now about 1 cm, which is now off
the senescent leaf. I assume that I can plant this but don't know
when - immediately or in early spring? - and which end is up? No
particular growing point that I can see - suggestions please!
Alice Nicolson
Arlington VA, Z7 - and all I grow is the pesky bulbous aroids!