Re: Lipozene....A product made from from Amorphophallis konjac

  • Subject: Re: Lipozene....A product made from from Amorphophallis konjac
  • From: "Marek Argent" <abri1973@wp.pl>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2007 01:45:13 +0200

Hello Windy et al.,

I think that Lipozene is a commercial name for glucomannan, the substance that is within the tubers of Amorphophallus konjac.
In my Araceum (www.araceum.prv.pl) I have a dictionary of terms concerning to aroids,
but now it is only in Polish language, because I find it too hard to translate this vocabulary into English.
However if you'd like to see - here it is: http://www.wschowa.com/abrimaal/araceum/slownik/slownik.htm
And here is an info about medicals produced from Am. konjac (sadly in Polish, too): http://www.wschowa.com/abrimaal/araceum/slownik/aplefit.htm

Marek