Re: 2nd Annual Aroid show?

  • Subject: Re: 2nd Annual Aroid show?
  • From: Bryan Lampl <blampl1@earthlink.net>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 11:24:31 -0700

Hello Aroiders,

I would like to make the suggestion of switching coasts annually so
that those of us on the west coast could have a better chance of
attending.  I also do like the idea of taking the plants to the
people and having the show do some sort of country tour hitting a
different location each year that highlights a botanical garden or
location that would have a display of aroids for us to drool over.

I do suppose one of the most difficult issues would be the
transporting of plants for sale.  Obviously a lot of the suppliers
for the Florida show are from that area and only have to load up a
truck to deliver the goods.

Bryan Lampl
Southern California