Re: 2nd Annual Aroid show?

  • Subject: Re: 2nd Annual Aroid show?
  • From: "Denis Rotolante" <denis@skg.com>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 09:42:16 -0400

If somebody decides to do a California show, the plants displayed and
sold will be mainly California plants. California is very protective of
its plant industry and does not welcome with open arms any plants from
other states, particularly Florida. So shipping in plants from my
nursery is not a possibility.

I most hardily suggest that California Aroiders get together, form a
show committee  and decide when a where and how they wish to do a show.
Do not worry about the East Coast.

Silver Krome Gardens
Homestead Fl