Re: Convention Speculations

  • Subject: Re: Convention Speculations
  • From: <hostas@fuse.net>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 10:00:03 -0400

I have been following some of the discussions and would be thrilled to have copies of lectures on aroids available for sale especially along with paperwork for distribution.  If it is on a dvd, it could even include photos which would be amazing for all of us!

We maintain a library for our membership and these are the types of things we are looking for as well as books.

We have a small cactus and succulent society in Cincinnati, Ohio, USA and are always looking for information to share with our members.  Our society has recently joined the aroid society.  The members seem interested in a broad assortment of plants.  Introducing some of them to more aroids could inspire more collectors in our area.

zone 5/6

Aroid-L mailing list