Member in Magazine/ FONT

  • Subject: Member in Magazine/ FONT
  • From: Susan B <honeybunny442@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 09:45:58 -0700 (PDT)

I'm not sure if Michael Riley is still a IAS member,  but we met him at the Aroid Fest in Raleigh (very nice fellow).  Anyhow, nice article about him in Horticulture Magazine, you can see some of it online:

Now, I have a mild complaint about the fonts people are using.  I don't know about anyone else, but the large black print hurts my eyes.  I'm afraid I read the first line and delete the rest.  It's as if people are YELLING to get their point across.
Any chance of toning it down?  I don't want to start a war here, though!

Aroid-L mailing list