Re: International (?!) Aroid Society

        Further thoughts?                         Jim Waddick

there sure are enough aroid nuts in the LA area, including San Diego to support a local chapter. i was thinking as is my occasional custom that a great deal of agricultural product is schlepped from and to CA and FLA in the form of citrus. this is NOT an impossible thing to do. All the postal authorities are looking for bombs and anthrax. I still buy plants out of Florida, clearly marked as PLANTS and so far, no problem. I would not YET have heightened fear of an agricultural inspection.

hermine