Anthurium seeds

Just traded email with the Anthurium grower in South Africa who has had a few seeds to sell.  He doesn't even grow the majority of specimens that are being offered!  Those seeds on eBay didn't come from him.  And he believes he is the only Anthurium grower in that part of the world!  Something tells me the "seeds came from South Africa" is just a cover story.  I have given several people information on how to contact this collector and this eBay seller may have been one of them.  I get emails daily from people who want to buy seeds as do many of you.
This increasingly looks like a scam to me.  I won't name the plant since we've talked about it on this forum before and I have no way of knowing if the seller in Turkey is monitoring this board right now.  I don't want to tip them off.  But that Anthurium I asked about that was on the cover of Aroideana in the late 1980's that everyone was looking for?  The one Ron has?  She says she is selling seeds for it!  Could be, but somehow I doubt it!
And by the way, the South African collector is part of this board!
Steve Lucas
We collect and grow many rare and
exotic tropical plants and orchids.  Take
the "Rainforest Tour" at:
Aroid-L mailing list