Re: [SPAM] Re: Anthurium seeds

>Well I knew this was gonna start as soon as people started seeing
>any plant selling for hundreds &  hundreds of dollars a pop on
>ebay.. The New Fashion's Anthuriums  !  We  are gonna take a hit
>fast & hard  soo look out all . We seen it coming..  To all who sell
>quality plants on Ebay be fair, be honest & be upfront but what goes
>up must come down , with the market rising soo fast it's gonna fall
>hard .soo plz prepare as best you can or you might find yourself
>going to heck in a hand basket ..      Rare Anthurium seeds from
>Turkey ??  shipped for a dollar ?
>
>    Michael Mahan

some fairly interesting Sansevieria, worth between oh, in the real
world, about $75-$125 sold for slightly over THREE AND A HALF
THOUSAND DOLLARS. I have a couple or three of them. from back when it
was a franklin. this is the sort of craziness which cannot have a
happy ending, it seems to me.

I never thought RARE PLANTS would find such a market of suckers
anywhere, and i started out as a rare plant finders service before I
even did mail order as such.

And the people to whom i complain say Let The Buyer Beware and have
seemingly no sympathy for the poor wealthy fools who fall for this.

What harsh and corrupt environment is the biz world.

hermine
(horribly wealthy in Sansevieria futures only)