From: Enid
Sent: Sunday, October 21, 2007 9:16 AM
Subject: [Aroid-l] Anthurium seeds

Hi All,
Actually the complaint phone number to Ebay is (866)515-3229..... Ahem!
There is an email address too, but that rarely gets much in the way of results.
It is unfortunate that sellers insist on making quick cash at others expense.
There are a great of great buyers on Ebay that I have come to know as friends over the years and I hate to see them fall prey to a scam.

Aroid-L mailing list
Aroid-L mailing list