LadyBotany

I sent "ladybotany" a note through eBay asking what she knew about Anthurium seeds.  This is "her" response,
"Actually the seeds are at US. I am just a trader not a botanic expert. I buy several seeds through internet and again sell them. The photos and descriptions were sent by the seller. I'm aware of the photos but the seller says that we are not selling mother plants just seeds so the photos are for just to give an idea of the plant, what the buyer should expect from the seeds. Thank you for your interest.
Kind Regards"

I don't know who is scamming whom"!

Steve Lucas

- ladybotany