Amorphophallus dactylifer

  • Subject: Amorphophallus dactylifer
  • From: "E.Vincent Morano" <ironious2@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2008 11:58:24 -0700 (PDT)

Hello, I live on the west coast of the United States. I have just obtained some Amorphophallus dactylifers and I I was wondering what the proper culture method for growing these is? In the Philippines they only have two seasons. Wet and dry. I was told that they go dormant when it gets hot and dry. Do you know if these will adapt to a 3 season climate? If not then how should I proceed from here? I do have a green house. At the moment my tubers are dormant. They were forced dormant for shipping. Whats next? Thank you.\

Aroid-L mailing list